Call for symposium proposals
SUBMISSION OPEN- Deadline: December 16th, 2019Proposals for symposia for the III European meeting on Women’s Mental Health (Psychosis and Gender) are welcomed. Symposia are the scientific centerpiece of the meeting and will be assigned premium meeting space.
Proposals are encouraged to address the meeting theme, “Psychosis and Gender”. Any timely and coherent subject of broad interest regards women’s mental health will be considered.
The meeting will include 4 symposia, each running for 1 hour. A symposium consists of 3 talks, each 15 minutes in length, followed by a 15 minute period devoted to discussion. The speakers should be from minimum 2 different institutions.
Registration fees are for free for accepted symposia
Guidelines for symposium proposals format
- Title of symposium
- Principal organizer (Name, institution, email.) Note that this person is the point of contact for the session and responsible for communicating with speakers.
- Co-organizers (Names, institutions, emails).
- Moderator (Name, institution, email). The moderator may not serve as a speaker in the symposium.
- 3 Speakers (Names, affiliations, emails, and talk titles).
- Session description (< 400 words): Should focus on the theme of the session. Please write a first paragraph which may include background information, objectives and importance of the whole Symposia and add a small summary (introduction, objectives, results and discussion) of each talk.