- Has the Conference been re-scheduled?
Yes, it has been postponed. The new confirmed dates are 16th-17th November 2020, at the same venue (Hospital de Sant Pau, Barcelona, Spain).
- If I have already registered for WMH 2020, does my registration hold for the new date?
Yes, the registration holds valid for the new dates.
You will receive and updated confirmation voucher. The technical Secretariat will do its best to send it in the shortest time possible.
- If I have registered for WMH 2020, can I have a refund, as I cannot attend on the new date?
The registration fee will be refunded according to the cancellation policy published on the Congress website.
- If I have already booked my hotel through the Technical Secretariat, does my reservation hold for the new date?
Yes, the hotel reservation holds valid for the new dates.
In the event of no availability at the same hotel, the reservation will be reassigned to another official hotel of the same category prior notification. You will receive an updated voucher.
- If I have already booked my hotel through the Technical Secretariat, can I have a refund, as I cannot attend on the new date?
The hotel reservation will be refunded according to the cancellation policy published on the Congress website.
- What if I have arranged my travel and hotel reservation myself (not through the Technical Secretariat)?
You should handle any personal arrangements you have made, such as travel and accommodation reservations. You can request a formal Cancellation Letter to the Technical Secretariat with the aim of helping in these situations.
- If I have submitted an abstract and I cannot present it on the new dates, what shall I do?
- Will the scientific program change?
The scientific program remains as planned. If any changes may occur, they will be updated in the Congress website.